The NeXus-10 is a versatile biofeedback and neurofeedback system suitable for acquiring a wide range of physiological signals. By using these signals as feedback, one can learn more about the body and mind interface.
The NeXus-10 can measure up to four channels of EEG, EMG, ECG and EOG signals as well as up to four peripheral signals like heart rate, relative blood flow, skin conductance, respiration, temperature, and more. The NeXus-10 also has an extra input for oximetry or triggers and one input for digital sensors..
Advantages of the NeXus-10 :
• Integrated multimodal system for measuring and training a wide variety of physiological signals simultaneously
• Comes with easy to use software which provides protocols and training for almost every application
• Communicate wirelessly in real-time using Bluetooth for a great deal of freedom, link with USB, or store physiological ambulant data on flash memory
• Clean signals by using Active Noise Cancellation technology and carbon coated cables for minimal artifacts and noise
• Built with high quality electronics and medical grade technology to perform very reliable and accurate measurements and analysis
• Highly customizable platform with a wide range of powerful tools for physiological research and signal processing
• Use the NeXus Trigger Interface for event synchronization and registering stimuli