The NeXus-4 is a small, medical grade system suitable for biofeedback and neurofeedback applications. It is capable of measuring up to four signals simultaneously. By using these signals as feedback, one can learn more about the body and mind interface. The NeXus-4 can measure up to two channels of EEG, EMG, ECG and EOG signals as well as up to two peripheral signals like heart rate, relative blood flow, skin conductance, respiration, temperature, and more.
Advantages of the NeXus-4 :
• Multimodal system for measuring and training up to 4 physiological signals simultaneously
• Comes with easy to use software which provides protocols and training for a wide range of biofeedback and neurofeedback applications
• Communicate wirelessly in real-time using Bluetooth for a great deal of freedom or store more than 8 hours of physiological ambulant data
• Clean signals by using Active Noise Cancellation technology and carbon coated cables for minimal artifacts and noise
• Built with high quality electronics and medical grade technology to perform very reliable and accurate measurements and analysis.
• Highly customizable platform with a wide range of powerful tools for physiological research and signal processing