Versatile nerve conduction testing
Advanced EMG testing
The Dantec Keypoint EMG/NCS/EP Workstation ensures a quick path to diagnostic accuracy. The fourth generation Keypoint sets new standards for test quality and flexibility, providing an optimized workflow from acquisition to final report.
• Ultra sharp 22” LCD display
• Vertical adjustment enhances ergonomics for multiple users in either sitting or standing operation
• Right/left pan and forward/back tilt minimizes glare and increases viewing comfort
• Flexible amplifier/stimulator arm for close patient connection – easily moved without tools for placement on either side of the system
• Dedicated control panel eliminates need for mouse
• Height adjustable shelf for control panel and retractable shelf for keyboard and mouse
• Easily accessible storage of accessories
• Central cart console designed to contain integrated loudspeaker for real EMG sound, high performance ultra-smallform-factor PC and all essential cables
Industry-leading amplifiers and stimulators feature outstanding signal quality and reliability.
Choose 3, 4, 6 or 8 channel system with dedicated inputs for EMG, NCS and EP recordings using either needle electrodes or surface electrodes.
• High CMRR and Signal-to-Noise ratio for consistent recordings
• Software controlled interconnection of reference inputs
• Electrode impedance measurement with LED feedback